Factory Supply 10%-98% Bulk Olive Leaf Extract Hydroxytyrosol 10% 20%,98%
Hydroxytyrosol is a natural polyphenolic compound with strong antioxidant activity, mainly in the form of esters in the fruits and branches of olives
Hydroxytyrosol (3, 4-dihydroxyphenylethanol; DOPET) is a phytochemical with antioxidant properties. After gallic acid, hydroxytyrosol is believed to be one of the most powerful antioxidants. Its oxygen radical absorbance capacity(ORAC) is 40,000 umolTE/g, which is ten times higher than that of green tea, four times higher than that of VC, and two times higher than that of CoQ10.In nature, hydroxytyrosol is found in olive oil in the form of its elenolic acid ester oleuropein and, especially after degradation. Both compounds, along with oleocanthal, are responsible for the bitter taste of extra virgin olive oil.
|High Content||98% min||Transparent to light yellow|
|Hydroxytyrosol with MCC||20% min||White solid|
|Hydroxytyrosol with Maltodextrin||10% min||White powder|
|Hydroxytyrosol with MCC||10% min||White powder|
1. Anti-oxidation, anti-aging, whiten skin.
2. Anti-virus, anti-bacteria, anti-fungi, and anti-protozoa, etc.
4. Enhance immunity, improve auto-immune disorder.
5. Lower blood pressure and cholesterol.
6. Increase blood flow in coronary arteries, relieve arrhythmia, prevent arteriosclerosis.
Used in beauty products and health products, can effectively enhance the skin elasticity and moist, anti-wrinkle with the effect of anti-aging. (olive leaf powder)
Safety of the Hydroxytyrosol:
1. Hydroxytyrosol is approved by the EFSA Claim for the food supplement.
2. Food Grade.
3. Extracted without organic solvents, No contained Silicon dioxide.
4. Quality controlled under the ISO 9001 Standard.
High Purity : 1kg/ bottle, 5kg/bottle , 10kgs/ bottle
Low Content : 1kgs per bag
Shelf Life :
Our products are belong to semi-finished raw materials, they are only sold to manufacturers of food , beverage, cosmetic with related qualifications or related circulation companies, not for personal sales or direct consumption.