|Appearance:||White Powder||Product Name:||Supply High Purity GHK For Skincare Anti-Wrinkle|
|Other Name:||Tripeptide-1||Application:||Skincare Anti-Wrinkle Products|
|Function:||Skincare Anti-Wrinkle||Packing:||1KG/bag, Or 5kgs/bag|
|Shelf Life:||2 Years||Storage:||2-8C For Long Term, And Sealed, Avoid Light|
Tripeptide 1 Powder,
Copper Peptide Tripeptide 1,
Anti Wrinkle Tripeptide 1
Skincare Anti Wrinkle Copper Peptide Tripeptide 1 Powder
Introduction of Tripeptide-1:
GHK is a tripeptide molecule, the sequence is glycyl-histidyl-lysine. It exists naturally in human’s blood, saliva and urine. Which was first separated from GHK-Cu by Dr Loren Pickart In 1973.
Why need to complement the Tripeptide-1 ?
The concentration of GHK in the blood is 200ng/ml (10-7M) at the age of 20, while the concentration drops to 80ng/ml at the age of 60 . The decline of GHK concentration is directly related to the significant decline of human organ regeneration.
Function of the Tripeptide-1?
Studies have shown that GHK play a role in the form of a complex with copper ions.
1. GHK-Cu accelerates wound healing and contraction, improves the body's ability to accept transplanted skin, with function of anti-inflammatory.
2. GHK-Cu can regulate the synthesis and decomposition of collagen and glycosaminoglycans at very low concentrations (1-10 nmol), and regulate the activity of metalloproteinases and their inhibitors (TIMP-1 and TIMP-2). As an important regulator of wound healing and skin regeneration.
3. GHK-Cu activates the synthesis of collagen, dermatan sulfate, chitin sulfate, and small molecule glycoproteins and glycoproteins.
4. GHK-Cu can restore the regeneration ability of fibroblasts with damaged DNA after radiotherapy and chemotherapy.
5. GHK can also attract immune cells and endothelial cells to migrate to the wound. The ability of GHK-Cu to promote wound healing has been proven by many animal experiments.
6. GHK-Cu is used as a therapeutic component in the treatment of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, skin inflammation, and metabolic colon cancer.
7. GHK-Cu can up-regulate or down-regulate at least 4,000 human genes, especially playing an important role in DNA repairing and reconstruction.
8. Among beauty products, make loose skin firm, increase elasticity, increase skin density and firmness, reduce fine lines and wrinkles, reduce light damage and pigmentation, and increase the proliferation of keratinocytes.
Tripeptide-1(GHK) product series:
Peptide Content ≥80%
Peptide Content ≥80%
GHK tripeptide has the functions of tissue repair, anti-aging, wrinkle removal etc. The complex GHK-Cu formed with copper ions is the earliest used in medicine for wound healing and increasing skin elasticity. Strengthens the dermis layer to make the skin thicker and firmer, soothes wrinkles and resists ultraviolet radiation. Therefore, it is recommended by dermatologists and plastic surgeons as the most non-irritating anti-aging wrinkle product in the 21st century.
Dosage of Tripeptide-1:
The best dosage of GHK-Cu in skin care products is: 0.05% ~ 0.2%, the highest concentration is 0.5%.
Which is added in the final stage of cosmetic.
Soluble in water, PH 5-7, add temperature is below 45℃.
After preparation product have good compatibility, stable and no discoloration.
Sealed, Avoid light.
Store at cool 2-8℃ for long-term storage.
1kg/ bag or 5kgs/bag
Shelf Life: 2 Years.