|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||Hydroxytyrosol 98%|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1kg|
|Price:||send us email for the best quotation|
|Delivery Time:||10 days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C, Western Union|
|Product Name:||3,4-Dihydroxyphenylethanol CAS 10597-60-1 High Purity 98%||Other Name:||3,4-Dihydroxyphenylethanol|
DOPET Function Ingredients,
ISO 9001 C8H10O3
ISO 9001 Food Grade C8H10O3 3,4-Dihydroxyphenylethanol Function Ingredients
3,4-Dihydroxyphenylethanol also called Hydroxytyrosol, it is a natural polyphenolic compound with strong antioxidant activity, mainly in the form of esters in the fruits and branches of olives.
It is one of the key active ingredients in the olive that is largely responsible for the olive's tremendous health benefits. With the highest antioxidant properties discovered at this moment.
|High Purity (HPLC)||98%||Transparent Red to brown Oil Liquid|
|Hydroxytyrosol with Maltodextrin||10%||White powder|
|Hydroxytyrosol with MCC||10%||White powder|
1. Inhibiting the growth of every virus, bacteria, fungi and protozoa and killing them.
2. Preventing the onset of colds, flu, and a range of viruses, yeast, fungal and mould problems, bacterial infections, and parasites.
3. Powerful effects on anti-infectious disease.
4. Being lethal to some cancer cells based upon it's general immune enhancing properties.
5. Being a useful treatment for the opportunistic infections associated with HIV
6. Lowering blood pressure, increasing blood flow in the coronary arteries, relieving arrhythmias, preventing the hardening of the arteries.
7. Improving the auto-immune disorder
Hydroxytyrosol in Cosmetic Industry:
1. Antioxidant, scavenging of free radicals.
3. Enhance skin elasticity and moisturizing.
1. Hydroxytyrosol is approved by the EFSA Claim for the food supplement.
2. Food Grade.
3. Extracted without organic solvents, No contained Silicon dioxide.
4. Quality controlled under the ISO 9001 Standard.