|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||ISO 9001; FDA; SGS|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||20kgs|
|Price:||Email to enquiry for the best quotation|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||1ton/ month|
|Form:||White Powder||Application:||Food Or Cosmetic|
|Product Name:||β-Alanyl-L-Histidine||Other Name:||Carnosine Or L-carnosine|
|Storage:||RT||Payment:||100% TT Or L/C|
CAS 305-84-0 β-Alanyl-L-Histidine L-Carnosine Powder
C.A.S number : 305-84-0
Reference: Dragosine; N-beta-Alanyl-L-histidine
Molecular formula: C9H14N4O3
Molecular weight : 226.23
Melting point: 215-216°C
MSDS and COA: available
1. New food additives.
2. Carnosine is a dipeptide composed of β-alanine and histidine, which can be synthesized in animals.
3. Carnosine has a significant inhibitory effect on lipid oxidation caused by free radicals and metal ions, and carnosine can inhibit fat oxidation and protect meat color in meat processing. Carnosine and phytic acid resist beef oxidation. Adding 0.9g / kg carnosine to the diet can improve flesh color and oxidative stability of skeletal muscle, and has a synergistic effect with vitamin E.
4. The use in cosmetics can prevent skin aging and skin whitening. Carnosine can prevent the occurrence of free radicals caused by smoking, and this free radicals will hurt the skin more than sunlight. Free radicals are in the body A very active atom or group of atoms that can oxidize other substances in the body.
5. Carnosine has antioxidant properties and is a natural antioxidant.
6. Increased light transmission to turbid human eye crystals. The use of carnosine as an antioxidant can treat senile cataracts.
7. The sensory substance of the olfactory nerve can promote wound healing, especially for oral medicine used in surgical treatment.