|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||ISO 9001; FDA; SGS|
|Model Number:||Nervonic Acid 92%|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1kg|
|Price:||enquiry for the best price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Appearance:||Crystalline White Powder||Purity:||92%min GC|
|Packing:||1kg/bag||Shelf Life:||2 Years|
|Delivery Time:||Stocks||Application:||Health Care Products For Brain Health|
|Dosage:||0.25g Per 60kg Of Body Weight Per Day||Resource:||Malania Oleifera Chun Et S. Lee Ex S. Lee|
|Production:||6-8 Tons/year||CAS No:||506-37-6|
brain health Nervonic Acid,
92%min GC Nervonic Acid,
506-37-6 Nervonic Acid
Nervonic Acid from Malania oleifera Chun et S. Lee ex S. Lee
Nervonic acid has been found in breast-milk,There is rich amount of it in the brain and nervous tissues, it is a new generation of health care products additive and an essential nutrient for the growth and maintenance of the brain.
It is recognized as the first and only double magic material in the world, which can repair the damaged brain nerve pathway-nerve fibers, promote the regeneration of nerve cells, treat genetic disorders of the lipid metabolism, control the levels of calcium of the cytosol and it is said that it can accelerate infant development, that’s why it is recommended to pregnant and nursing women.
Ps: We have Nervonic Acid from different source.
Functions of Nervonic Acid from Malania oleifera Chun et S. Lee ex S. Lee:
1. Regulate the function of brain cell membranes and have a neuroprotective effect.
2. Beneficial for the treatment of genetic disorders of the lipid metabolism.
3. Plays an important role in the control of the levels of calcium of the cytosol.
4. Beneficial for the demyelinating diseases.
5. Used as a biomarker to predict who will suffer some psychoses.
6. An indicator of future neurodevelopmental disorders in male baby whose mother has preeclampsia.
7. We can use the presence of nervonic acid (together with heneicosylic acid and docosahexaenoic acid) as biomarkers of aging lens.
Application of Nervonic Acid from Malania oleifera Chun et S. Lee ex S. Lee:
Safety of the Nervonic Acid from Malania oleifera Chun et S. Lee ex S. Lee: :
1. Food Grade.
2. Extracted without organic solvents.
3. Quality controlled under the ISO 9001 Standard.
The recommended dosage:
0.25g per 60kg of body weight per day
Packing of the Nervonic Acid from Malania oleifera Chun et S. Lee ex S. Lee:
Shelf Life of Nervonic Acid from RMalania oleifera Chun et S. Lee ex S. Lee:
24 months under RT .
Pictures of the Nervonic Acid from Malania oleifera Chun et S. Lee ex S. Lee: