|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||ISO 9001; FDA; SGS, Patent|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1kg|
|Price:||detailed price, pls send us email for it|
|Delivery Time:||7-25 days for based on different quantity|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Name:||Manufacturer Of Nicotinamide Riboside Powder For Anti-Aging||Function:||Anti-aging|
|Key Active Ingredients:||Nicotinamide Riboside Powder||Supplier:||Dieckmann|
Anti Aging Nicotinamide Riboside,
95% Purity Nicotinamide Riboside,
SGS Nicotinamide Riboside
95% Purity Anti Aging Nicotinamide Riboside Powder
Description of Nicotinamide Riboside Powder For Riboside Supplements:
Nicotinamide riboside (NR) is a pyridine-nucleoside form of vitamin B3 that functions as a precursor to nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide(NAD+).NR was first recorded by humans in 1944,and NRCl be successfully synthesized (J. Chem. SOC. (C), 1969 199-203 ),Since then, the preparation and activity of niacinamide riboside have been widely studied. Research by Anthony A. Sauve found that NR and its derivatives potently stimulate NAD+ biosynthesis in mammalian cells. These data suggest that the biologically conserved Nrk pathway has a robust capacity to utilize NR for NAD+ biosynthesis (J. Med. Chem. 2007, 50, 6458–6461).
Then, research on Nicotinamide Riboside (NR) has become a hot topic, With the development of research, it was proved both in the laboratory and the human body that Nicotinamide Riboside (NR) was converted to nicotinamide mononuclear acid (NMN) by nicotinamide ribose agonist. It has also been confirmed that Nicotinamide Riboside exists in milk naturally, and humans can increase the metabolism of NAD+ in blood by oral administration of Nicotinamide Riboside.
NR is seeing rapid growth in market demand, especially for dietary supplements, but also functional foods and cosmetics. Because of the global trend towards a healthy lifestyle and disease prevention
Number of clinical study literature of NR in humans published:
1. Martens, C. R., Denman, B. A., Mazzo, M. R., Armstrong, M. L., Reisdorph,N., McQueen,M.B., Chonchol,M.,andSeals, D.R.(2018) Chronic nicotinamide riboside supplementation is well-tolerated and elevates NAD+ in healthy middle-aged and older adults. Nat. Commun. 9, 1286 CrossRefMedline
2. Dellinger,R.W., Santos,S.R., Morris,M., Evans,M., Alminana,D., Guarente,L., and Marcotulli,E.(2017)Repeatdose NRPT (nicotinamide riboside and pterostilbene) increases NAD+ levels in humans safely and sustainably: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study. NPJ Aging Mech.Dis.3,17 Cross Ref Medline
3. Trammell,S.A., Schmidt,M.S., Weidemann,B.J., Redpath,P., Jaksch,F., Dellinger,R.W., Li,Z., Abel,E.D., Migaud,M.E., and Brenner,C.(2016) Nicotinamide riboside is uniquely and orally bioavailable in mice and humans.Nat.Commun.7,12948 Cross Ref Medline clinical studies of NR in humans,confirming their activities as NAD+ concentration boosters in humans and setting the stage for further development as human therapeutics
Advantages of the NR from Dieckamnn:
1. Our’s is β-Nicotinamide Riboside Citrate (1:2), not NRCl. No infringement of other patents.
2. We applied the compound patent on NR below:
China Patent Application No: 202010258334.4.
PCT Patent Application No: PCT/CN2020-089566
3. High purity.
4. High stability.
5. We have done the Safety evaluation test experiments.
6. Break through the harsh manufacturing process, with the ability of sustainable and reliable product supply. And large scale production.
Functions of the Nicotinamide Riboside (NR):
NR can elevate NAD+ levels in blood by oral administration of Nicotinamide Riboside. NAD+ is a transfer proton (it is hydrogen ions precisely), which occurs in many metabolic reactions in cells. Participation in the decomposition of compounds such as proteins, carbohydrates and fats, we can't separate with this Coenzyme. The amount of this Coenzyme will be decrease as the cell senescence or disease. Therefore, supplementing of nicotinamide riboside can increase the content of this coenzyme (NAD+) and increase the basic metabolic activity of the cells, thereby significantly improving cell viability and improving physiological functions of various aspects of the human body.
NR in Food supplement:
1. Improve the cardiovascular health.
2. Improve the brain health.
3. Improve the fat metabolism.
4. Improve the body's resistance to cancer cells.
NR in Cosmetic:
2. Beauty effect.
Keep dry and away from light, Sealed, Long term storage below -20℃±5℃. Transportation temperature: 0℃-16℃. NR has a shelf life of 24 months from the date of manufacturing. Storage beyond the date specified does not necessarily mean that the product is no longer usable. In this case however, the properties required for the intended use must be checked for quality assurance reasons.