3 4-Dihydroxyphenylethanol 10597-60-1 Function Ingredients
Olive leaf is the leaf of the olive tree (Olea europaea). The silvery green leaves are oblong, measuring 4–10 centimetres (1.6–3.9 in) long and 1–3 centimetres (0.39–1.2 in) wide.
Historically, olive leaves are known as a symbol of peace, so it is not surprising that olive leaf tea provides a soothing, relaxing, gently mellow herbal brew that evokes a sense of wellbeing. Some lemon or honey enhances the flavour; it is excellent chilled and drunk over ice. Olive leaf tea leaves can be added to a marinade, especially for fish, or used in a spice rub to season a variety of dishes.
3,4-Dihydroxyphenylethanol also called Hydroxytyrosol, it is a natural polyphenolic compound with strong antioxidant activity, mainly in the form of esters in the fruits and branches of olives.
It is one of the key active ingredients in the olive that is largely responsible for the olive's tremendous health benefits. With the highest antioxidant properties discovered at this moment.
|High Purity (HPLC)
||white to off white material
Functions of Hydroxytyrosol:
1. Hydroxytyrosol has an ability to absorb cell-damaging radicals,which is considered to be 15 times higher than green tea and 3. times higher than CoQ10.
2. Strengthens the body's immune system.
5. Adjust the Blood Lipid
7. Anti-Pathogenic microorganisms
8. Prevention and treatment of macular degeneration
9. Protect cartilage and resist osteoporosis
Safety of the Hydroxytyrosol:
1. Hydroxytyrosol is approved by the EFSA Claim for the food supplement.
2. Food Grade.
3. Extracted without organic solvents, No contained Silicon dioxide.
4. Quality controlled under the ISO 9001 Standard.
Our products are belong to semi-finished raw materials, they are only sold to manufacturers of food , beverage, cosmetic with related qualifications or related circulation companies, not for personal sales or direct consumption.