|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||ISO 9001; FDA; SGS|
|Model Number:||Carnosine Powder 99%|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||20kgs|
|Price:||Email to enquiry for the best quotation|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||1ton/ month|
|Appearance:||White Powder||Purity:||99% HPLC|
|Shelf Life:||24 Months||Delivery:||Stocks|
L Carnosine White Powder,
99% Purity L Carnosine,
Super AntiOxidant L Carnosine
Super AntiOxidant 99% Purity L Carnosine White Powder
What is L-Carnosine?
L-Carnosine (beta-alanyl-L-histidine) is a dipeptide of the amino acids beta-alanine and histidine. It is highly concentrated in muscle and brain tissues.
l-Carnosine and carnitine were discovered by Russian chemist V.Gulevich.Researchers in Britain,South Korea,Russiaand other
countries have shown that carnosine has a number of antioxidant properties that may be beneficial. Carnosine has been proven to scavenge reactive oxygen species (ROS) as well as alpha-beta unsaturatedaldehydes formed from peroxidation of cell membrane fatty acids during oxidative stress. Carnosine is also a zwitterion, a neutral molecule with a positive and negative end.
Like carnitine, carnosine is composed of the root word carn, meaning flesh, alluding to its prevalence in animal protein. A vegetarian (especially vegan) diet is deficient in adequate carnosine, compared to levels found in a standard diet.
Carnosine can chelate divalent metal ions.
l- Carnosine can increase the Hayflick limit in human fibroblasts,as well as appearing to reduce the telomere shortening rate.
Carnosine is also considered as a geroprotector.
Function of L-Carnosine
1. L-Carnosine is the most effective anti-carbonylation agent yet discovered. (Carbonylation is a pathological step in the age-related degradation of the body proteins. )Carnosine helps to prevent skin collagen cross-linking which leads to loss of elasticity and wrinkles.
2 . Lcarnosine powder also acts as a regulator of zinc and copper concentrations in nerve cells, helping to prevent overstimulation by these neuroactive in the body substantiates all of the above and other studies have indicated further benefits.
3. LCarnosine is a SuperAntiOxidant that quenches even the most destructive free radicals: The hydroxyl and the peroxyl radicals,superoxide, and singlet oxygen. Carnosine helps to chelate ionic metals(flush toxins from the body).
Application of L-Carnosine
1. protects epithelial cell membranes in the stomach and restores them to their normal metabolism;
2. acts as an antioxidant and protects the stomach from alcohol and smoking-induced damage;
3 has anti-inflammatory properties and moderates production of interleukin-8;
4. adheres to ulcerations, acts as a barrier between them and stomach acids and helps to heal them;
5. inhibits activity of Helicobacter pylori bacteria;
6. does not interfere with the production of prostaglandins essential to the mucosal lining of the stomach;
7.strengthens these mucosal linings and stimulates production of protective mucous.
Dosage of Carnosine :
In Food supplement: About 500mg/ day.
Suitable for people above 18 years Old.
In Cosmetic: About 0.1%~0.25%.
Packing of Carnosine:
20kg per drum
Shelf Life Of Carnosine:
Storage of Carnosine:
Sealed , stored at dry clod place.