Factory Supply 98% Hydroxytyrosol Olive Leaf Extract CAS 10597-60-1
3,4-Dihydroxyphenylethanol also called Hydroxytyrosol, it is a natural polyphenolic compound with strong antioxidant activity, mainly in the form of esters in the fruits and branches of olives.
It is one of the key active ingredients in the olive that is largely responsible for the olive's tremendous health benefits. With the highest antioxidant properties discovered at this moment.
|High Purity (HPLC)
||Transparent Red to brown Oil Liquid
|Hydroxytyrosol with Maltodextrin
|Hydroxytyrosol with MCC
Functions of Hydroxytyrosol:
1. Inhibiting the growth of every virus, bacteria, fungi and protozoa and killing them.
2. Preventing the onset of colds, flu, and a range of viruses, yeast, fungal and mould problems, bacterial infections, and parasites.
3. Powerful effects on anti-infectious disease.
4. Being lethal to some cancer cells based upon it's general immune enhancing properties.
5. Being a useful treatment for the opportunistic infections associated with HIV
6. Lowering blood pressure, increasing blood flow in the coronary arteries, relieving arrhythmias, preventing the hardening of the arteries.
7. Improving the auto-immune disorder
Applications of Hydroxytyrosol
Hydroxytyrosol in Cosmetic Industry:
1. Antioxidant, scavenging of free radicals.
3. Enhance skin elasticity and moisturizing.
Safety of the Hydroxytyrosol:
1. Hydroxytyrosol is approved by the EFSA Claim for the food supplement.
2. Food Grade.
3. Extracted without organic solvents, No contained Silicon dioxide.
4. Quality controlled under the ISO 9001 Standard.
Our products are belong to semi-finished raw materials, they are only sold to manufacturers of food , beverage, cosmetic with related qualifications or related circulation companies, not for personal sales or direct consumption.